Are you prepared for all the new hydrogen projects the Hydrogen Hubs are bringing your way?
Our NFPA 2 : Hydrogen Technologies Code training will give you the knowledge and expertise needed for any future hydrogen project you come across, no matter how complex or challenging.
Omitz has developed intense and insightful 8-hour training courses specifically for engineers and project managers like you. We're passionate about making sure you have a quick means to get up to speed and stay up-to-date on hydrogen regulations. Here's the breakdown of what we'll cover:
- General Fire Safety (Ch 4)
- General Hydrogen Safety (Ch 6)
- Gaseous Hydrogen Requirements (Ch 7)
- Liquefied H2 Requirements (Ch 8)
- Gaseous and Liquid Hydrogen Fueling Facilities (Ch10-11)
- H2 Fuel Cell Power Systems (Ch 12)
- H2 Generation Systems (Ch 13)
- Combustion Applications (Ch 14)
- Special Atmosphere Applications (Ch 15)
- Laboratory Operations (Ch 16)
- Parking Garages, Repair Garages (Ch 18)
- H2 Powered Industrial Trucks (Ch 19)
By taking this in-depth training, you're equipping your organization with all of the know-how needed to protect yourself, your team, and the public from unexpected surprises when working on any hydrogen related job.